Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!












Paige was the cutest bumble bee this Halloween she looked sooo cute. We dressed her up for the trunk-or-treat at the church and had a yummy chili dinner. There were lots of kids dresssed up and so excited it's always fun to see everyone and share in the holiday spirit. Paige fell asleep in her grandma's arms before the trick-or-treating so we came home without any treats!




My Dad carved these pumpkins!





We had such a fun Halloween we carved pumpkins with Aimee, Corey, Papa and Grandma Lopez
It was a very fun night. We handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters and enjoyed eachothers company. Everyone had fun creating a jack-o-lantern! Even big kids love Halloween.




Aimee, Corey and my Mom carved these ones!




My papa Lopez is always acting funny and laughing. I smile everytime I see him!



Paige sat in her highchair and watched the pumpkins being carved she is such a sweet girl!

































1 comment:

Sue Tingey said...

Thanks for posting these Brandy. I miss you all so much. Paige is the cutest bee in all bee-dom. I could just eat her! xoxox